Friday, August 28, 2015

Weekend



Happy Friday loves! I am happy to say that after spending 2 days at home and the other two semi still sick, I am finally starting to feel like a real person again. I am so thankful the weekend is here and have no plans but to rest and get fully recovered before a busy week next week. I have a friend coming to town Saturday and I am looking forward to lounging by the pool, grabbing a yummy dinner, and catching up on her recent engagement! Here's a few finds from this week...

/ I love make ahead dishes like this one that ca be eaten all throughout the week.

/ This watch needs to be mine.

/ I had not heard about this book until this week but can't wait to check it out.

/ As if I couldn't love her more, a peak inside Reese Witherspoon's home.

/ Guilty.

Yours truly,
Emily Ann

No comments: