Friday, August 14, 2015

Weekend





Happy Friday friends! The weekend officially started for me on Wednesday afternoon to make it up to PA for my cousin Jackie's wedding. I am so excited this weekend is finally here and can't wait to spend the weekend celebrating such an amazing couple. I will be sure to include a recap next week but until then here's this weeks finds...

/ This apartment... swooning. 

/ As someone who has made a vow to try the "bootie" trend this fall, I think I may have found the perfect ones. 

/ Two of my favorite foods combined; brussels sprouts AND pizza, this is a must try. 

/ Confession: Y'all my obsession with Joanna and Chip Gaines from Fixer Upper is no joke. I recently just discovered their website and blog and it's safe to say my obsession continues. 

/ Truth

Hope everyone has an amazing weekend! 
Yours truly, 
Emily Ann

1 comment:

Tess said...

I. Holding myself back from any fall shopping but those booties!!!!!!