Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Tuesday Tastes- Healthy Blueberry Muffins


It's been awhile since I posted a recipe on the 'ol blog so I figured today I would share a new recipe I tried out a few weeks ago- Flourless Blueberry Oat Muffins. 

With a few almost bad bananas I decided to do something with them and took to the internet for a muffin recipe that wasn't filled with sugar, butter, or anything else that would make me feel guilty for eating them. Enter Pamper and Pearls recipe for Blueberry & Banana Oatmeal Muffins. 

I apologize for the terrible picture but assure you that the muffins are taste far better then my picture leads on. 

Ingredients: 
2 Mashed overripe bananas 
1 Cup of almond milk
2 Eggs
1 Tsp vanilla
1 Tsp of baking powder
3 Cups of oats 
1/2 Cup of blueberries ( I used full cup)
1/2 Cup of almond butter

Combine all ingredients, leaving the blueberries till the end and fold to incorporate. Bake at 350 degrees for 12-14 minutes. I stored mine in the fridge and popped one in the microwave for a few seconds each morning before heading out the door. 

Thanks to Pampers and Pearls for the yummy and easy breakfast recipe!

Yours truly, 
Emily Ann

No comments: