Friday, August 21, 2015

Weekend






Once again I apologize for the silence around here! I am promising to get better about posting next week but this summer seems to have been crazy! Last weekend was my cousin, Jackie's wedding and while I can't even put into words how much fun the entire weekend was, I have been playing a serious game of catch up all week! This week has called for late days at work with lots of meetings and getting caught back up to speed. As for this weekend, I am off to the coast, Wrightsville to be exact for a little R&R in the sun with some friends! 

Here's this week's round up of links...

/ I am completely guilty of having a clutter filled dresser and think I may need to pick up on some of these tips.

/ Loving this bar cart. 

/ With very little ingredients, this salad looks too easy and yummy to not try. 

/ Target can do no wrong, loving this tote

/ Truth

Hope everyone has lovely weekend!
Yours truly, 
Emily Ann

No comments: