Monday, August 24, 2015

Wedding Weekend Recap

I am finally getting around to posting about the wedding I was in a few weeks ago for my cousin Jackie and her now husband Matt! It was such an amazing weekend and I am so happy I was able to be a part of such a special time. 

The weekend started a bit early and I got to spend a day in my hometown before heading up for the rehearsal dinner. I miss Annapolis so much and it was so nice to enjoy the beautiful weather walking around downtown. 


I also squeezed in a quick run in one of my favorite Annapolis neighborhoods that overlooks both the Naval Academy and the Bay Bridge. 


My roommate was nice enough to be my tag along for the wedding and we had such a great time. The rehearsal dinner was held at a small italian BYOB in Pennslyvania and everything from the appetizers to dessert and company was amazing. 


Clearly a coffee run was necessary the next morning and of course there was a special shout out to the bride!


Here are a few pictures I managed to snag at the reception held at Talamore Country Club...






Overall it was an amazing weekend, one for the books! 

Yours truly, 
Emily Ann


1 comment:

Tess said...

You looked stunning all weekend long!!