Friday, June 26, 2015

Weekend



Happy Friday friends! I am so thankful Friday is finally here and I have another relaxing weekend ahead. These plan free weekends are where its at and I am really looking forward to a weekend at the lake starting tomorrow morning. Tonight it's off to Richmond for the night to bid farewell so one of my closest friends that is becoming a travel nurse. We have a fun surprise dinner planned and then plan to spend the night out for a fun night of catching up and maybe a little dancing. Here's this week's round up of links and finds!

// Good list of helpful hints and tips for your next decorating adventure. 

// This weekend's cocktail- done. 

// Shoe love. 

// I couldn't help but laugh and relate to over half of this list. 

// Preach

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

Yours truly, 
Emily Ann


1 comment:

Tess said...

Plan free weekends are where it's at...your totally right! We have one too and I'm going to try and soak every ounce out of it!