Friday, June 12, 2015

Weekend






Anyone else always seem to have the Rebecca Black Friday song in their head first thing when they wake up on Fridays? I am so happy Friday is finally here and I am officially heading to Philadelphia to meet up with one of my best friends that lives in San Francisco. It has been over a year since I have seen her and I can't wait to catch up and spend the day with her. Come Saturday it will be time to head to the shore and I can't wait for some relaxing time in the sun followed by cocktail hour on the patio. Happy Weekend friends!

// Check out this list for your next beach read. 

// The perfect earing for summer. 

// Swooning over everything in this home tour. 

// Might need to try out this cocktail this weekend. 

// Truth

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!
Yours truly, 
Emily Ann

No comments: