Friday, June 5, 2015

Weekend





TGIF friends! Lord have mercy, did this week drag on for anyone else? It was my first full week at work in almost 3 weeks and I felt every minute of it. I am so happy Friday is finally here and even happier to say I have almost no plans. I am hoping the weekend will consist of good weather, sleeping in, and catching up with friends. Here's a few finds from this week...

/ Such a good reminder. Summer is always such a busy season, between weddings, vacations, and plans with friends. I loved this article's take on slowing down and savoring life. 

/ Loving this weekender- gold and stripes, sold. 

/ It's been awhile since I baked anything and with some extra time on my hands this weekend and some bananas that are getting ready to be past the point of eating, these will be perfect. 

/ Swooning over this outdoor space, anyone else love the look of white brick?

/ Preach

Cheers to the weekend!
Yours truly, 
Emily Ann

1 comment:

Caroline {Virginia Sweet} said...

Amen about this week being the longest ever....Cheers to the weekend!