Thursday, January 16, 2014

Thoughts for Thursday



Ever have one of those weeks where you just can't seem to catch up no matter what you do? Currently having one of those this week and truly struggling. Here's a bit of whats been going on...

- I woke up this morning to a broken phone.. lovely.

- I have yet to make to the gym once this week... gross.

- I also woke up to snow this morning which made my drive to work somewhat of a nightmare.

- I did this drive with my gas light on because I refused to stop in the snow to get gas.

- I've worked a lot of late nights this week and would be lying if I said I haven't come home and crashed by 10.

- I promise to post about my trip to Miami I had last week... it was amazing!

- Not thrilled to be working this weekend but looking forward to some relaxing once I get off.

- Excited to be going to Atlantic City next weekend with some of my best friends to celebrate Jenna's 25th birthday!

- Need this to get me through the week...

As you can see it's been a bit of a week and I am definitely looking forward to my day off tomorrow before working Saturday and Sunday. I am thinking a trip to spin, relaxing around the house, some laundry, and TJ Maxx run are in order! 

Yours truly, 
Emily

1 comment:

Tess said...

Yuck - I hate weeks like that. A broken phone can REALLY set that off. What a hassle.

What do you do for work? Working the weekend would be tough, so hopefully you can soak in a "weekend" tomorrow!