Thursday, January 2, 2014

A Look At 2013...



It's hard to believe it's already January 2nd of 2014! I was looking back through pictures for today's post and could not get over how this year flew by. This year was a year of transition and getting more comfortable in my career and also starting to create a life for myself here in Richmond. I have so much to be thankful for over the past year and I can't wait to see what this coming year has in store for me! Let's take a look back through 2013...

January:
Last year I rang in the new year with my best friend, Jenna at the Inner Harbor in D.C! 

February:
February I celebrated this special couple and had a wonderful time at their engagement party!

March:
Fun get togethers with friends at Hardywood!

April:
The weather in Richmond finally started warming up in April and made for some amazing morning runs throughout Maymont!

I also completed my first 10k for the Monument 10k and can't wait to do it again this year!

The end of April I also took a girls getaway weekend and headed to the beach! It was such a fun trip and definitely needed!

May:
May was spent enjoying the Richmond weather and lots of porch time with my friend Patty.

I also traveled down to Charlotte to spend some time with my old roommates and had a blast catching up with old friends. 

June:
June I headed down to Raleigh to catch a Widespread Panic concert and had so much fun seeing these girls! The concert was amazing and it felt great to be back in the South!

July:
July might have been my favorite month because I took a trip with my best friends from college to the beach for the 4th of July! We had an absolute blast and I am already looking forward to next year!

We also had a reunion in Raleigh planned for that month so I got to see these girls twice in one month! 

And let's not forget my family trip to The Outerbanks!

August:
August I moved into my new apartment and have loved living with my 2 roommates! I am so thankful for the opportunity to live with them and all of the friends I have met through them.

September:
September marked the start of Pirate football! 

So great to be back with my best friends in our old favorite stomping grounds.

October:
In honor my good friend Lauren getting married, we headed to the beach for her bachelorette party and had a great time and got lucky with amazing weather!

November:
Lauren and Scott tied the knot!

Another Pirate game spent with all of my best friends from college!

December:
Getting home to spend some time with my family was just what I needed and I am always thankful for these two!





What a wonderful year 2013 was! Here's to hoping 2014 is just as great and more!



Yours truly, 
Emily

No comments: