Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Tuesday Eats- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Garlic Aioli



This Thanksgiving I was eager to try out a new appetizer and so pleased with the way this recipe turned out. It was super easy but so flavorful and definitely something you could throw together before having company over. I am a huge fan of brussels sprouts and would be lying if I said I wasn't intimidated when I read the word ailoi, but all together it was SO simple!

Ingredients:
20-30 Brussels sprouts
Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper
Mayonnaise
Minced Garlic
Lemon juice
Flat parsley leaves

Begin by cutting your brussels sprouts in to quarters and tossing them in a bit of olive oil, salt, and pepper. 
Place brussels sprouts on baking pan and roast at 400 for about 15 minutes. You want them to a little brown on the edges and tender. 
While they are cooking mix together mayonnaise, minced garlic, and lemon juice ( I did this to taste but feel free to follow the original recipe.)
Once brussels sprouts are done, place on dish and serve with aioli! 


Enjoy!

Yours truly,
Emily

 

5 comments:

Annie {annelliott.blogspot.com} said...

YUM! I feel like I have been waiting forever for this post, but really it's only been a day. Can't wait to try it! Thank you for sharing. xo

Ally {Life as I know it} said...

Thanks for posting this! Can't wait to try it!

Madeline said...

LOVE your new header! I'm obsessed with brussels sprouts, like actually eat them for 3 meals a week. I am always looking for a new recipe!! Will def try this.

Breanna said...

Ok, I do not like brussel sprouts but I must say this actually makes them sound good. I may just have to give this a try.

My Life as A Plate said...

I love brussel sprouts, and have never thought of dipping them in a sauce. I am going to try this next week!