Thursday, December 19, 2013

Thoughts for Thursday


Another crazy whirl wind week over here and boy am I counting down the days until Friday! Thanksgiving's timing this year and a crazy month at work has completely thrown off my Christmas spirit and this girl has yet to do any Christmas shopping! This weekend my dad will be in town and I can't wait to knock some things off my list. I apologize for the ranting but here's a few other things on my mind this week...

{one}
I have become completely addicted to listening to the sound of rain while I fall asleep. Every night before I go to bed, I put the nature station from Songza on and off I go. It has become part of my nightly routine and I love it. 

{two}
This week I had 2 very exciting things happen, both I will be sharing for tomorrow's 5 on Friday!

{three}
Even with a crazy schedule I have managed to make it to the gym this week and am loving the after feeling of sore yet refreshed. 

{four}
Today my hospital is getting a toy donation that will be dropped off in an 18 wheeler... all organized by one child and his vision to give something to children in hospitals. It will be a crazy day but totally worth it to see the look on my patients faces!

{five}
I made the most amazing brown rice greek salad this week and have had it almost every day for lunch- look for recipe next week!

{six}

Hope everyone is having a fabulous week!

Yours truly,
Emily


1 comment:

Annie {flourishinfertility.com} said...

Enjoy the weekend with your dad! I am trying to finish Christmas shopping today- our family arrives tomorrow and there's no prayer of shopping after that. Hope the toy delivery goes well- what an awesome kid to organize it all! xo