Monday, December 2, 2013

Thanksgiving Recap + Getting Back A Routine



Now that Thanksgiving is over and Christmas is in full effect I have a feeling the next few weeks will fly by! It is so hard to believe that today is already the 2nd of December! Last week I was fortunate enough to get to head home for a few days spent with family and friends. It was such a good time and I can't wait for Christmas! Here's a few snapshots of my time at home...

Days off call for coffee and Sex And The City

My yummy Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Garlic Aiolo (recipe tomorrow!)

So happy to see my best friend, Alison!

I mean if this picture isn't cute I don't know what is! Aaron, Alison's boyfriend is one of the nicest guys I have ever met and treats Al amazing- best friend approved!



Overall it was such a good time but I am defintiely happy to be back in Richmond and get back to my routine. The past few weeks have been extremely busy both at work and just in life in general. Grocery shopping, cooking, and going to the gym have all been pushed to the back burner and this week I am hoping to get back on track. My top priorities this week will include making it to the gym and cooking at least 3 meals, oh and let's not forget the mountains of clothes piled on my bed that still need to be folded and/or hung. 

What works for getting you back on track?

Yours truly, 
Emily

4 comments:

Annie {flourishinfertility.com} said...

Cannot wait for your brussels sprouts recipe. Welcome home and glad you had a great weekend! xo

BLovedBoston said...

Looking forward to the recipe!! Routine is so important to me - and what works for me is just making the time!! As for making meals at home...well you have to eat haha - so I always find making a quick list of things I need and then spending no more than 15 minutes and you're out of the store! Hope that helps a bit!

Ally Harding said...

I need that Brussels sprouts recipe!!

Madeline said...

Must work out! I feel like a blob after this past week. Looks like you had fun with friends and fam!