Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Weekend Report



Sorry in the delay for the past weekend's festivities, Monday got a little crazy and by the time I knew I was crawling in bed. This weekend was a special rarity, not only because I was off work but also in Richmond! 

Friday my roommates and I had a few people over and ventured to a few spots in the Fan and downtown. It was a ton of fun and I'm so glad I could see a few ECU grads as well!

Pirates in Richmond!

Saturday I had plans to babysit for a family I used to nanny for when I lived in Annapolis. They will be moving to the Richmond area in just a few weeks and I can't wait for them to be close again!
Silly faces while making a Gingerbread House

Saturday night I headed to my work Christmas party and can't believe I forgot to take pictures! I wasn't there long because to be honest I may have had one too many drinks on Friday night but it was great to see everyone outside of work and celebrate the season!

Sunday I whipped up some waffles for my roommate and I. It had been a while since I broke out the waffle maker and am already looking forward to the next time. 

Sunday night we also decided to get a little festive and added some decorations around the apartment. 

This week will be filled with lots of seasonal events at work, long hours, a few spin classes, and hopefully a happy hour with a friend! 

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

Yours truly,
Emily

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I so wish I had a fireplace in my apartment! Your mantle looks great!