Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tuesday Eats




Last night I decided to try a new recipe off pinterest and it did not disappoint! I LOVE asparagus, literally could eat it all the time, but then I might have smelly pee so no thanks. (please tell me other people know about asparagus making your pee smell funny?!) So when I saw this pin, I knew I had to try it for myself. It was super easy and so yummy!


Ingredients:
A bunch of asparagus 
Sliced white mushrooms
Olive oil
Salt and pepper

Begin by chopping asparagus into short sections, add to dish along with sliced white mushrooms.
Drizzle olive oil and salt and pepper
Toss together
Roast at 400 for 30 min
Enjoy!


....Like I said, super easy but SO yummy. I paired mine along with salmon and can't wait to have the leftovers for lunch tomorrow!

What new recipes have you tried?



Yours truly,

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Haha, yes, I hear you on the smelly pee post aspar! Great recipe!! Thanks for posting!