Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Currently



Happy Wednesday!

Being that I am packing and getting ready for my weekend away, I wanted to fit in a quick post of what's going on currently...

Listening to:
Combination between Alabama Shakes and The Embers station on Pandora... completely opposite I know.



Eating: 



Trader Joe's Apple Slices,- I have been addicted to these this week and eating them around the clock. But you know I can't eat an apple without almond butter so clearly I've been having lots of Whole Foods Almond Butter. It's a serious addiction that I suggest everyone try.



Wearing:
Essie Secret Story



Thinking About:
How great it is going to be to see this sign tomorrow! I am beyond excited to get back to North Carolina and feel "at home" for a few days. 


Watching:
I haven't been watching much T.V but I did watch  Zero Dark Thirty the other night... y'all I was not impressed. The movie dragged on forever and I would be lying if I said I didn't fall asleep a couple of times. Anyone else have that reaction?

Hope everyone is having a great week!

Yours truly,

No comments: