Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Wishlist Wednesday

Wishlist Wednesday



Happy Wednesday friends!

Today I am sharing a few things that have caught my eye over the past few weeks. I recently went to my local Gap and tried on these joggers and immediately wanted them for more casual days at work. They were so comfy and would also be perfect to throw on for weekend errand running. Next, I am all about these peep toe booties, I think they would be super cute with white jeans transitioning into fall or even leather leggings when the temps get cooler. If anyone is looking for a new foundation, this needs to be your next go to, it is seriously amazing. I received a sample a few weeks ago and I kid you not, it lasted all day, even through my gym session after work. I am also loving this cuff set by Treasure & Bond, perfect for everyday wear. Last but not least, this card pouch. I love being able to throw all my cards and some cash in one of these and stick in a clutch so that everything is kept together and neat.

Hope everyone is having a great week so far!

Yours truly,
Emily Ann

No comments: