Friday, August 25, 2017

Happy Weekend





TGIF y'all. I am officially on vacation for the next week and can't wait to spend some time at the beach with my family. As I mentioned in yesterday's post, work has been so draining lately and I am really in need of some good R&R. Here is a round up of this weeks links and finds...

+ If you are looking for some healthy meal inspiration look no further. 

+ The Lilly sale officially begins on Monday and I can't wait. Last sale I snagged this romper and I absolutely love it, you can dress it up and down and it's so comfortable. 

+ My friend Katie's house was recently feature on I Suwanee, it is absolutely stunning and a must see. 

+ Anyone ever try Rent The Runway? I was thinking of ordering this dress for a wedding I have this fall, thoughts?

+ Before we headed to the beach we loaded up all our favorites at Trader Joes, including this cheese, this dip and my favorite coffee. If you haven't tried any of these, be sure to grab them on your next TJ trip, they do not disappoint. 

Hope everyone has a great weekend! 

Yours truly, 
Emily Ann

2 comments:

Alex M-S @ Commas & Carbs said...

That dress is STUNNING. I've used Rent the Runway several times and have always liked my experience. It's really nice that they offer to send a second "backup" size because I always end up wearing that one haha. I would recommend reading the reviews to help determine what size to order because every designer I've tried has varied in size for me, but seeing other women wearing the dress in pictures and listing their measurements helps a ton.

I'm adding that cheese and dip to my Trader Joe's list next time I go. Ugh they sound so good.

Have a wonderful, wonderful trip! It sounds like it will be amazing.

Laura said...

Love the dress!!! Go for it.