Friday, August 4, 2017

Happy Weekend




Happy Weekend Y'all! I am happy to report that I am safe and sound in the Keys and thoroughly enjoying the next few days of relaxing with my girlfriends. We have a lot of fun activities planned and I can't believe my oldest friend from going up is getting married in just a few months! Here's this weeks links and finds...

+ I have tried a few podcasts finished a few like Criminal and S-Town but ultimately haven't been able to find any others I like. I am hoping to check out a few on this list, any recommendations? 

+ Natalie always has the most amazing recipes and I was so excited when she posted this Baked Mexican Corn. It looks too yummy and easy not to try. 

+ Y'all... this home is perfection. I am ready to move in. 

+ I always think it's interesting to see what other people eat in a day, whether it be other friends, or bloggers, or even celebrities. Sometimes it gives me a little motivation to try something new or change up what I am doing. Check out what this nutritionist eats throughout the week. 

+ I brought this book along on me with my trip and it has been so good so far, definitely one that keeps you on your toes and engaged. 

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!


Yours truly, 
Emily Ann

No comments: