Thursday, April 30, 2015

Street Style




Im not very adventurous when it comes to fashion and tend to stick to a few staples and classic pieces. I'm not very big on picking up on the different trends that funnel through the seasons and in all honesty keep my wardrobe pretty simple and boring. With that being said, I am not ashamed of this nor do I see myself changing it within the near future. Call me me boring but this is what I am comfortable with and what I feel best in. While I do find myself envying those that can pull off any look from palazzo pants to acid wash cut offs, I also find myself most attracted to classic looks with a touch of personality. Here's a few of my favorite street style looks below...






I guess it's evident from this collection of pictures that I need to invest in some distressed jeans? 
What are some of your favorite looks and styles?

Yours truly, 
Emily Ann




3 comments:

Roots Out West said...

Love that last look. The concept of sheer or lace tops under sweaters is perfection.

Caroline {Virginia Sweet} said...

love that white skirt!! so sweet!

Alex M-S @ Commas & Carbs said...

I'm the exact same way. I much prefer classic pieces to overly trendy ones (but like you I can appreciate those ladies who pull off those shorts haha). I love every single picture here. SO gorg. Especially that first one!