Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Catching Up: New Beauty Products




Being that I have taken a bit of blogging break, a catch up post seemed appropriate. However with so much to catch up on I figured I would break things down a bit and focus on one topic at a time. Today's post is all about the new products I have discovered and am loving....


This tinted moisturizer has quickly become my favorite and I am beyond obsessed. It has the coverage of a full foundation but doesn't feel quite has heavy and actually lasts all day. 

While I love that the Hourglass foundation lasts all day, I do tend to get a shiny throughout the day. This powder has been perfect for applying mid day to my t-zone where I tend to need a bit more coverage. It's light enough that it doesn't look cakey and actually has a little iridescence to it which I love. 

Run, do not walk to get them amazing product. I have been applying this before my mascera and holy moly does it make a difference. My lashes are noticeably longer and I really think it just makes my eyes look so much brighter and more awake. 




This is a new brush just released by the Sephora collection and another product that I have quickly come to love. I use it with my Anastasia contour kit and love love love the detail it has added when contouring. 


With all these warm temps we've been having, I have been wearing dresses any chance I can get. Unfortunately my legs are not quite summer ready and were pale as ghost until I decided to try my hand at self tanning using this amazing kit. I had major anxiety before using it and may have watched every youtube video available but I couldn't be more pleased with the results. I followed the instructions to a T, from exfoliating for 2 days before, applying the foam on dry clean skin, and using the tan extender and even a week after using it still have great color. I highly recommend checking this product out- you will love it. 


I grabbed this sample as one of my Sephora Rewards last week to try out and see what I could do with it and boy am I glad I did. I have been adding this to the last step of curling my hair and scrunching it through the roots and love the texture it gives to my loose curls. It also smells amazing and lasts all day... yes please. 

What new products have you tried lately?
 Look for more updates throughout the week! 

Yours truly,
Emily Ann


No comments: