Happy Friday friends! Today's post includes a few of my favorite things, in no particular order but things that most defintiely bring a smile to my face.
1. The beach. I am most happy when I am relaxing in a beach chair, listening to the sounds of the waves and most likely enjoying a good beach read. This summer I am lucky enough to have a few trips to the beach, one for a whole week. When I go to the beach, I tend to be an all day beach goer and have my spot snagged by 10 with a cooler packed for the day. How do you enjoy your time at the beach?
2. Fresh flowers. Lately I have been all about fresh flowers and love how much they can add to a room. A few of my favorites include peonies, lillies, and hydrangeas. Currently I have flowers in my bedroom, living room, kitchen, and the extra sitting room and I can't tell you how happy they make me.
3. Coffee. Not only do I enjoy the caffeine effects from coffee but I also really enjoy the flavor. I've been known to even sip on a cup of decaf at the end of the night to wind down and relax. I also enjoy a good scoop of coffee ice cream now and again.
4. Traveling. There is something to be said about packing up your bags and getting out of town that can really lift your spirits. I love traveling and while I wish I could do more of it, have a few exciting trips planned over the summer and the fall.
5. Fresh sheets. This is a bit of a no brainer but crawling into a bed with fresh sheets has got to be one of the top 5 feelings, after taking your bra off at the end of the day of course. I wash my sheets every Sunday and love how much more relaxed and ready for bed I am when it comes time to sleep at night.
What are some of your favorite things?