Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Currently



It's been awhile since my last "currently" post so I thought I would bring one back for today's post! 

Smelling: I received this perfume for Christmas and it has quickly become one of my favorite scents- perfect for everyday. For occasions or night outs, I normally switch to Sake by Fresh, a complete change from Stella and very unique. 

Making: Hopeful plans to head back out to the West Coast to visit one of my best friends in San Francisco. You can read one of my trip recaps- here

Wearing: Attempting to wear a dress and tights at least two days a week at work. I am officially sick of boots, pants, and sweaters and very much looking forward to the spring weather. This dress has been on heavy rotation and is perfect paired with a color scarf. 

Cooking: This week hasn't been too excited in the cooking department, just some basic boring recipes but I really looking into to trying out Plated after reading so many rave reviews. 

Watching: I watched this video at least twice last night, definitely a good laugh. 

Wanting: A new texturizing spray or cream. Lately I have been doing loose curls in the morning and want something that will give a bit of volume and also break the curls up a bit while also holding them for the day- recs?

Drinking: Lots of lemon water throughout the day. I am embarrassed to admit how much more water I drink it there is lemon added, to me it just makes it so much more enjoyable to drink. 

Loving: Being in my new home in Raleigh

Wishing: The Groundhog didn't see his shadow, therefore requiring spring to be right around the corner!
Reading: I am only a few pages in but this is currently on my nightstand. 

Needing: A trip to Victoria Secret, TMI but this girl is way overdue for some new bras. While it's definitely an important investment in your wardrobe, for some reason I loathe buying new ones. Anyone else with me?

Noticing: How much more energy I have since starting my PBC meds. Fatigue was definitely one of my biggest symptoms and I am so happy I am finally starting to get my old energy back, after work gym sessions are back and going great so far! 


Happy 2 days until Friday!
Yours truly, 
Emily Ann

No comments: