Friday, February 20, 2015

Weekend




To say I am over this week is a bit of an understatement- from snow and ice to car malfunction lights to just this morning waking up to frozen pipes- this girl is over it. Wine now. This weekend I had plans to visit friends in Richmond but have decided a weekend at home with nothing but relaxing is just what I need. I'm thinking wine and snacks with a friend tonight, lots of catching up on shows, and enjoying a lazy weekend will be perfect. Here's this week's links...

/ I have never seen so many rave reviews about a product in one week. Megan is a long time favorite blogger of mine and if she says it's good, I'll take her word for it. 

/ Swooning over these for spring. 

/ With a little extra time on my hands this weekend, thinking I may need to check some of these off my list. 


Yours truly, 
Emily Ann

No comments: