Monday, July 28, 2014

Weekend recap: Celebrating 25 at The Beach!

Thank you all so much for all the sweet birthday wishes last week and over the weekend! For those that didn't know, I celebrated my 25th birthday last week and had the pleasure of celebrating with these wonderful ladies at on of my favorite restaurants in Richmond. 

Celebrating with wonderful friends

Candid while singing Happy Birthday

Unfortunately late Thursday night/ early Friday morning something did not agree with my system and I wound up getting food poisoning. Having never had food poisoning I wasn't really sure what was going on but I don't remember getting so sick so quickly. It was honestly miserable and I totally feel for anyone that has ever had it. Friday I was due to head to the beach to spend the weekend with my best friends from college and though I was feel less then great, my friend Ellen drove and I relaxed and slept on the way down. Friday was a bit of blur as I spent most of the day/night sleeping but I woke up on Saturday feeling better and ready to relax on the beach. 
So thankful for these girls and the times spent with them!

Myself and Ellen, another July baby!

The whole crew at Jacks in Morehead

Overall the weekend was a great time and I am so happy I was able to rally and spend time with everyone. This week I am hoping to get in a few work outs but lay low before a weekend with NO plans... I can't wait! 

Yours truly, 
Emily Ann


1 comment:

Tess said...

Glad you were able to rebound after food poisoning. I've had it a few times and it seriouslyyyy sucks!!! You looked so cute all weekend - enjoy your low key week ahead!