Thursday, July 17, 2014

Thoughts For Thursday



Happy Thursday friends! Y'all have no idea how crazy I am going not being able to post without a computer at home- it is no fun! Today I am sneaking in a quick post to share a bit of what I been up to and posts to hopefully come in the future...

+ Last weekend I worked so had the day off on Monday and can't say how nice it was. It started with spin class with a friend followed by lunch in Colonial Williamsburg, outlet shopping, and capped out with a winery visit. 

+ This week I am housesitting/dogsitting for a friend and although I love dog, he is not even 2 yet and so much to keep up with! I can't even count on one hand how many things of mine were chewed just in the first day!

+ I haven't forgotten about my Versona giveaway and am hoping to have it up by next week!

+ Being that pizza is one of my all time favorite foods, I was all too excited when a new pizza place in Richmond sent me a promo box and gift card to try out their pizza. Next week I will be doing a full post on my Pie Five experience!

+ My birthday is officially a week away from today! Can't believe I will be turning the big 2-5 in just a few days!

+This Sunday I am heading out of town for a quick beach trip with my family in Carolina Beach. Even though I am only going a few days, I am beyond excited for a few days away relaxing with my family!

+ This week has been one of those weeks that I am surviving on coffee in the mornings and wine and night... detox next week maybe?



Hope everyone is having a great week and can't wait to get back to my regular posting schedule! 

Yours truly, 
Emily 

5 comments:

Jaelan @ Making Mrs. M said...

I survive on coffee in the mornings and wine at night frequently. ;)

Happy early birthday!

Tess said...

Very jealous of your family vacay. I could totally use one of those!

And, I'm a coffee in morning, wine at night kinda girl too ;)

Sarita @ it's my girls' world said...

COffee and wine are all we need! Stopping by from the link-up.
www.itsagirlgirlworld.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Happy almost birthday and enjoy family time at the beach this weekend!! Coffee and wine are my two favorite beverages!!!

Pink and Fabulous said...

Stopping by from the link-up and following along! Girl if I could name the amount of weeks that I survive on caffeine and wine... Hope you have a great weekend!

xo,
Lindsay