Monday, June 17, 2013

What The Heck I've Been Up To...

Hey Y'all, sorry for the serious lack of posting last week! One of those weeks where I didn't make it grocery shopping, had wine for dinner, and still trying to figure out how I survived the week. I'm going to cheat a little bit and catch up by doing a major photo update! 

Last weekend I headed to Raleigh to see some friends and go to the Widespread Panic concert! It was SO much fun and  I have been listening to nothing buy them for the past week. 

Girls before the concert


Aubree lives in Raleigh and I wish I could see her more but I am so glad I was able to spend time with her!



Selfies at the concert is necessary.



Me and one of my good friends Allan, pardon my rough appearance- it was a long night. 


View of the stage


Bloody Marys and sunnies were required the next morning. 





Last week was so much of a whirlwind I don't have much to share other then I had wine for dinner several nights. I did make it to spinning twice but other then that it was a cluster of a week that included over 10 hour days. 

Come Saturday it was off to the farmers market for a little "me" time. I scored lots of yummies including these amazing berries. 

Saturday afternoon my mom came into town and it was off to Legends to enjoy some drinks and the beautiful weather! The view of Richmond also wasn't too bad. 


Lovely Richmond. 

Sunday mom and I headed to run some errands that included scoring some goodies from TJ Maxx and Marshalls. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I literally can not walk out these stores empty handed. They have somewhat become my new Target and I am always scoring the greatest finds. I will post more tomorrow on what I came away with and some other things I have accumulated since I last posted. 


Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

Yours truly, 

No comments: