Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Short Hair... Do Care


Alright Y'all I need your help... I am desperately trying to grow out my hair and would love some input on what you use and what works. I have heard various tips and tricks and although I haven't tried any yet I am eager to see what others have tried and what worked for them. Prior to chopping off my locks I had long hair... I mean long

Then

Now

Before moving to a new city and starting a new job I had the idea to chop it off to have a fresh new start with a new look. And don't get me wrong, I love my short hair and have loved it but I am READY for my long hair again. I tried cutting back on using my blow dryer and straightener but am clueless as to what else to do.  I've heard of different oils, taking biotin, and using horse shampoo but would love some extra input! 
Thanks Yall!

Hope everyone is having a good week!



2 comments:

Ashley said...

I did a post maybe two or three weeks back on what got my slow, stubborn hair growing. MegaRed and an overnight treatment have definitely helped me!

Online pharmacy said...

Thank you for providing such a valuable information and thanks for sharing this matter.