Friday, January 18, 2013

Brace Yourself....

Alright Y'all I am officially the worst and have been putting off blogging for quite some time! Anyone else just keep pushing it back and back because you know when you post... its going to be a lot. Life has been kicking me in the toocas lately and I have been crazy busy so far this month! And by busy I mean I am working every weekend but one in January, I've traveled to NJ for less then 24 hours for a family get togehter (so worth it!), and will be spending my one weekend off traveling to Wilmington, NC! ... Yea, crazy!

My hours at work have also changed and I have been working 9:30/10 till about 6/6:30. So far I have loved my schedule and it has given me the opportunity to get my butt to the gym early in the morning! I am going on week 2 of kicking up my working out and so far I am feeling great. I have also been trying out a lot of new recipes! I figured the best way to catch up on everything I've been up to would be upload all my happenings...

A new favorite coffee spot- bonus for the cute cups AND they use almond milk to make their smoothies! 

A yummy and quick dinner- quinoa with mushrooms and spinach with homemade sweet potato fries

A girls night spent with wine and Bachelor- love it

A Saturday night spent at the gym... real exciting

Power food salad for lunch- edamame, spinach, mushrooms, sesame sticks, avocado, and chick peas with Trader Joes Cilantro dressing... amazing

A little night cap of Yogi Green Tea

Super green smoothie- spinach, almond milk, banana, ice, and a dab of almond butter

Treating myself to a shellac manicure before my girls weekend. This was my first time getting a french manicure and I can't say I'm a fan. I think my nails are too short and would have looked much better with a color. That being said... you live you learn. 



Fortunately I will be heading out of Richmond this weekend and escaping the snow and cold weather to meet up with a few of my girlfriends to celebrate one of my best friends engagement! She is the first of my group of friends to get engaged and I could not be more excited to hear all about the details and her wedding plans thus far!

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!


No comments: