Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A Great Weekend With Friends

This past weekend I was fortunate enough to travel down to Wilmington, North Carolina to spend some much needed time with some girlfriends. I had Friday off and got into town around 5, just in time to pop open some champagne and begin a lovely weekend! 

Here's a few pictures from the weekend:
Grabbing lunch in downtown Wilmington, obviously great weather called for sitting outside and enjoying a drink!

With the Bride to be!

At the Martini Bar!

Wish I would have taken more pictures but overall it was a wonderful weekend spent catching up and relaxing. 

Also this weekend I was finally able to try out my new boyfriend jeans! A few weeks ago I posted that I was searching around for a pair and I found a great pair at Gap! I paired them with strip long sleeve tee, blazer, and black pumps. If you haven't checked out Gap's boyfriend jeans, I highly recommend them!





Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

1 comment:

buy medicine online said...

It's so important to realize that every time you get upset, it drains your emotional energy.