Monday, August 6, 2012

Meals For This Week

Happy Monday dolls! I have decided to stick with my meal planning again for this week since it went so well last week and made life so much easier! Here is what I will be having this week:

Monday
B- Overnight oats, recipe can be found here
L- Salad with romaine, sun dried tomatoes, sesame sticks, broccoli, and asian spicy peanut dressing. Also accompanied by a peach from the Farmers market (delish!)
D- Tofu Parmesan- recipe to come!

Tuesday
B- Protein pancake, recipe here
Snack- Peach and blueberries
L- Tofu parm leftovers 
D- Black bean burger and sweet potato fries

Wednesday
B-Overnight oats
Snack- Blueberries and Kind bar
L- Black bean burger leftovers
D- Out

Thursday 
B- Pita pocket with egg whites
Snack- Peach and blueberries
L- Salmon patty with zucchini and squash
D- home cooked meal :)

Thursday evening I will be heading home to see my best friend on her birthday! I am very excited to get to spend some time with her as well as my family on Friday. 

As for the rest of the week here's what I have planned:
Body Pump Tuesday and Thursday morning

Margaritas with some of the nurses on my floor Wednesday night

and last but not least- heading home to see this gal for her birthday!


Hope everyone has a great start to their week!

Yours truly, 
Em


1 comment:

Cat Simmonds said...

Everything sounds delicious, and healthy!