Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What I Ate Wednesday


Good morning lovies! Today I am participating in What I Ate Wednesday! Today I am also enjoying my first full day off in a week and a half! I am beyond exited to spend the day relaxing but also getting done lots of errands! Also later this evening I will be heading over to Maymont to see Old Crow Medicine Show and The Lumineers!


Here's a few things I have eaten this week:

Black bean burger, tomato, yogurt pepper jack cheese on a pita and sweet potato fries... this meal was AMAZING and definitely what I needed to end a stressful day

Protein pancake- oats, chia seeds, 2 egg whites, 1 mashed banana, walnuts, and almond butter to top! 

Quick and easy dinner- brown rice, tofu, and veggies

A mid-day treat- large iced coffee with a shot of espresso and skim milk

I'll be posting my black bean burger recipe later this week- it is mighty tasty and super healthy!

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday! 

Yours truly, 
Em



1 comment:

Steph And Laura said...

Hello Eloquently Emily!! Thank you for stopping by our blog and entering our giveaway!
That protein pancake looks good!! Sounds like a perfect breakfast for some like me with low blood sugar! :)
Laura @ abrunetteduet.com