Thursday, June 14, 2012

Checking In

Holy Toledo... its Thursday... how did that happen!? Logical response- because Thursday follows Wednesday, however I can't even believe that tomorrow marks the end of this week, it absolutely flew by!

Being that last week and the week before I got a tad slacking with my workouts, I was eager to hit the ground running this week and made sure to put in extra effort since I wont get much time this weekend to workout! 

Monday I had an amazing yoga class- Yoga Remix to be exact and couldn't have loved it more. The instructor was great, the music was upbeat, and it was partially heated which left me walking out of there sweating but satisfied.


Tuesday I headed straight to the gym following work and banged out 3 miles on the treadmill followed by a stretching and weights.


Wednesday, I unfortunately did not make it to the gym because I had a dinner date with some family friends that live in Richmond! We have been trying to get together ever since I moved here and finally made it happen last night at the amazing and popular- Maggianos!

I had never been to a Maggiano's but could not wait to try it out! I ended up ordering one of their signature pastas and got to pick another to take home... talk about crazy good deal!
We also shared a tiramisu... not in my diet but ABSOLUTELY amazing


Today was back to grind and another 3 miles on the treadmill. Unfortunately I won't a chance to work out a again before Saturday but I am totally fine with that because I will be spending the weekend with my dad! I am so excited to have him here visiting for the weekend and have a lot of great things planned! 

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

Yours truly,
Em

1 comment:

Sam said...

Did you get to try their lemon cookies?? They are to die for!!