Tuesday, June 12, 2012

BB Creams- Is it a do... or a dont?

Happy Tuesday Y'all!

 I've been thinking about doing a post on BB creams for the past couple days, as they seem to have sprung up and become the latest beauty must have! While I have not tried a BB cream, I have read  some great reviews  and would love to get the opinions of others! At some point this week I will be making my way to Sephora (sorry bank account) and hopefully trying out a few of these to see which I like best...








If you have any opinions or suggestions, please let me know!

Yours truly, 
Em

1 comment:

Aimee L said...

Oohh, I haven't tried these yet either...I also posted about this not too long ago & got some interesting feedback!

http://chroniclesofadime.blogspot.com/2012/03/two-letters-all-rage.html

I'm kind of scared to try them because if they're anything like foundation primers they prob won't work well with my skin!