Sunday, March 4, 2012

While I've been away.,,

Hello loves! Anyone have one of those weeks where it ends and you just wonder "um what the hell just happened?" Well that's how the past week went for me! It flew by, which was great... but it was jam packed. Unfortunately the other teacher I work with got sick so I took her hours for the week which consisted of getting up at 5 to be at work by 6:30 and getting off at 2:30 completely exhausted. Last week we also celebrated both Leap Day and Dr. Seuss' birthday... it was quite the week. My body also decided to retaliate against the hectic week by getting a nice sinus infection which has consisted of a fever, not being able to breath, and sounding like a man when I talk... lovely. Here's a few updates on how I spent my weekend...

- Babysitting one of my kids on Friday, I was off by 8:30 and in bed by 9:30... perfect

- Dentist on Saturday morning for a teeth cleaning... I loathe the dentist


- Watching St. Elmo's Fire for the first time


- Running a few errands with momma and picking up a white pizza for dinner


- Catching up with my old roommate from Charlotte, it absolutely made my night and I miss her so much! (Kell is the one to the right of me)
Kell is currently training to run a 10K and I loved hearing about her training, I think she gave me a little motivation to take my own running a little more seriously!

- My tradition of making Sunday breakfast for my family, today's menu included toasted coconut french toast, turkey bacon, and fruit salad... it was amazing!


-As for the rest of the day I plan on going for a run in my favorite neighborhood that overlooks the bay, making a stop by Barnes and Noble, and possibly a trip to Target.

I hope everyone has a great Sunday!
Yours truly,
Em

1 comment:

Allyson McGuire said...

I hope you get some good rest this weekend! That does sound like a wild week!

Allyson
http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com/