Friday, January 29, 2016

Weekend





Thank the lawd Friday is finally here. I can't wait to sleep in, catch up on shows, actually make it to the gym, and relax. This week was long and I am so glad the snow and icy is finally melting and we have had some warmer temps around here! Another plan for this weekend- write and schedule posts for next week... amen. Here's this weeks finds...

// I have been spending the past few days looking for a new weekender bag and I think I have finally found the perfect one

// Anyone else challenged when it comes to a curling iron? I know wands are the new thing but with my long thick hair a curling iron really works best. This article did a great job of working through the process and what products to use for all different hair types. 

// I just discovered this jewelry line this week and want one of everything.

// These are on next week's menu and I can't wait to try them. 

// And because sometimes you just need a reminder...

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend! 
Yours truly, 
Emily Ann


1 comment:

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Definitely need to check out those curling tips...I am hopeless!