Saturday, January 16, 2016

Saturday Things



So really this post was intended for Friday but that didn't happen so here it is on Saturday. Three posts in 1 week is better then none so I would say we are on the upswing. This week was long long long and I felt like it was never going to end. Luckily, I was able to end my week last night my favorite way- frozen pizza, a bottle of red, a face mask, and in bed by 10. I kid you not when I say I wish every Friday night looked like that. I may still be in my 20's but gone are the nights where I long to come home form work, reshower, get ready and head out for a night on town just to wake up and feel less then alive the next morning. Lately and one of my goals for this year to to relax when I have the time. During the week I am on the go 24/7 and normally my weekends are also jam packed with plans or traveling which is great sometimes, but not all the time. In 2016 I vow to rest and recover when I need it and not feel the need to be on the go and doing all the time. But let's get to the real point of this post... my favorite finds as of lately...

// While most of my makeup and skincare comes from Sephora or a department store, I also rely on a few drugstore favorites that I've been using for years. Check out this list of some good drug store finds. 

// I am swooning over these 2 pieces and lucky for me both are in my budget. I am loving this to dress up any outfit and love the kick of color. This makes the perfect accessory and is perfect for everyday. 

// White space, open light, gold light fixtures ... my ideal kitchen. 

// The best Airbnb picks from around the world. If this doesn't give you a travel bug I don't know what will! 

// All too often I find I should ask myself these 3 things before I open my mouth.... anyone else? 

On tap for this weekend includes the gym, errands, and more relaxing. Cheer's a low key weekend!
Yours truly, 
Emily Ann

No comments: