Monday, January 18, 2016

Catching up + Lately {In Photos}

Being that I took a whole month away from the blog world, I thought it would be fun to a bit of a catch up via pictures. Most pictures are while I was home throughout the holidays and some are just randoms as of lately...


Of course I got in a lot of time with my favorite furry friend over the Holidays. He was very excited about his new Christmas toy. 

New Year's eve was kept low key this year and included dinner with my parents, another couple, myself and Tyler. We went had late reservations at Level, a small plates restaurant in downtown that we had heard great reviews over. Everything from our drinks to our dessert so was so good and I will definitely be going back next time I am home. 





I also bought this fun mask kit while at Sephora a few weeks ago. I swear I am sucker for the travel sized items at the checkout line, gets me every time. So far I have tried the mud mask and cucumber and loved both. 



This outfit and especially plaid shirt as been on repeat. It was a target score and I have been loving it layered underneath sweaters or vests. 


Thank you to everyone for the Asheville recommendations! We are so excited and decided to extend our trip the whole weekend as opposed to our original plan of just Friday night. Hope everyone has a great start to the week! 

Yours truly, 
Emily Ann





No comments: