Friday, September 11, 2015

Weekend


{via}

Happy Weekend loves! Hope everyone has had a wonderful week so far and is looking forward to a relaxing weekend. Unfortunately I am working both Saturday and Sunday but happy to have today off to recharge and get a few checked off my to do list. We are expecting fall like temperatures here this weekend and I am so excited to break out some of my favorite fall essentials. Here's this week's list of finds and links...

// I think everyone can remember exactly where they were on 9/11 when the planes struck the twin towers. I distinctively remember sitting in my classroom as our teacher had told us what happened and not fully understanding what it meant or what was to come. I had chills looking at the pictures and it is definitely a day I will never forget. 

// Pizza is my all time favorite food, hands down and has been since I was a kid. I could eat it cold, hot, cheese or veggie, you name it and I love it. Unfortunately pizza is not on the top 5 healthiest food list nor will it ever be. Enter this article on how to step up your pizza game and not feel so guilty. 

// Looking for a few DIYs to try around the house, I am loving all of these ideas, especially the side table! 

// Every once in awhile I get a craving to change up my hair, currently I am loving this deep brown color and really thinking of biting the bullet.

// Life lately has been all over the place from work to my personal life, it's hard not to feel a bit lost in translation at times. Earlier this week I stumbled upon this quote and thought it was absolutely spot on and perfect.  

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!
Yours truly, 
Emily Ann

No comments: