Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Weekend Recap: Football + A Puppy

Happy Monday friends! This weekend was one for the books and I would be lying if I said I wasn't struggling a little more then normal on a Monday. This past weekend I traveled home to Annapolis to spend time with my friends and family and cheer on the Pirates against Navy. Although we didn't win, it was still a great weekend...

I arrived in town early Friday morning and decided the best way to enjoy the day was a long walk through on of my favorite neighborhoods overlooking the water. Momma had plans for shopping and lunch but it was so beautiful outside, I opted for this alternative. 


After the walk we headed to run a few errands to get the house ready for a few friends that were staying with us for the weekend. Once food and drinks were ready and we were showered, we broke up the selfie stick and took this gem. 

3 generations. I am so fortunate for both of these ladies and love them so much. Friday night we made a yummy dinner at home and then headed out to downtown to explore and grab a few drinks

Saturday it was time to tailgate! We had a great set up of yummy food from crab melts to wings and I had so much fun catch up with friends. I even got lucky and got to see my best friend from home, Alison. 



After the game we headed back downtown to grab dinner and hang out the rest of the night. 
Sunday was a serious struggle but made a little easier by the arrival of this sweet girl. 



Meet Piper. She is absolutely beautiful and my roommates new lab puppy. We are already so in love with her and have been spoiling her non stop. 

That's about it for the weekend! Hope everyone has a great start to the week!

Yours truly, 
Emily Ann






1 comment:

Annie said...

What a fun weekend! Piper is soooo cute! Randomly my next door neighbor brought their new dog over yesterday...guess what her name is - piper!