Friday, March 13, 2015

Weekend






Happy Friday friends! Yet another week is gone and it is the middle of March... crazy! With no plans this weekend I am hoping it will be a low key with lots of relaxing. Saturday is supposed to be rainy with thunderstorms, perfect excuse for some catching up on shows and reading. Here's this week's links and finds! 

/ Over the past few weeks I have been getting back to my love/hate relationship with the treadmill. This workout seems easy enough to fit even in even when I'm crunched for time. 

/ With all the warmer temps lately, I am majorly craving salads and more veggies, this salad look too yummy not to try. 

/ The perfect clutch for spring.

/ I am majorly becoming a fan of podcasts, especially while getting ready in the A.M, looking forward to try out a few of these

/ A new favorite word to add to my vocabulary.

Cheers to the weekend!
Yours truly, 
Emily Ann

No comments: