Monday, March 23, 2015

Weekend Report


This weekend I had two of my best friends visiting and to say we had a good time is definitely an understatement. Friday I scooted out of work early to pick up my friend from the airport and we headed to grab a drink and lunch. We headed to Boylan brew pub so we could enjoy the view and kick off the weekend. I had their fish tacos and will definitely be getting them again. 


After lunch we headed out for a bit of afternoon shopping. I picked up a new lightweight jacket for spring from H&M (not found online) and a few new samples from Sephora to try out. 

After shopping we headed to the store to pick up some apps and wine for a girls night in later at our house. I think we went a bit overboard with food...


We had a few more friends over and had the best time catching up and enjoying each others company. While we were all together we put a few trips on the books for the summer and weekends we will be getting together. 

Saturday we slept in a bit and then all made breakfast before heading out for a walk and to enjoy the beautiful weather. We've been going for walks at least twice a weekend and love venturing out and about near our little neighborhood. True to form as in weekends past, we headed to the patio of Mellow Mushrooms and enjoyed some snacks and drinks before walking down a bit further to Hiberian. 

Saturday night we had dinner reservations at Tazza Kitchen and were excited for some good wine and yummy food. 


The rest of Saturday was spent heading downtown for a girls night and enjoying a few more cocktails. 



Sunday we grabbed a quick rooftop brunch before it was time to head back to the airport. I absolutely loved getting to spend time with some of my best friends this weekend and am looking forward to our trips over the summer. While I wish I could say I am ready and prepared for the week ahead, unfortunately laundry and grocery shopping got put on the back burner. 
Here's to hoping this week is a quick one! 

Yours truly, 
Emily Ann

1 comment:

Caroline {Virginia Sweet} said...

All the food looks amazing and don't you just love Tazza? It is one of my favs!! What a great weekend with your besties!