The past 3 days I was lucky enough to get away to the beach for a little midweek break. It's was my last time at the beach for the summer and I'm already missing the feel of the sun and sand. I absolutely love life at the beach; sleeping in, spending all day on the beach with a good book, happy hours outside, and a general feeling of being relaxed and content. There's no makeup and I'm even lucky if I run a brush through my hair... Au natural completely. Although I'm sad to be back from the beach and to be working all weekend, a part of me is ready to be back to normal routine after a hectic and crazy summer. Most important, next week is the start of football season and I can't wait to be back in Greenville for the first Pirate game! Here's a few items for this weeks round up...
- Last year I never fulled jumped on the "bootie" bandwagon due to the fact I could never find a pair that looked quite right. These are beautiful and I am anxious to try them out.
- One of my favorite dinners to throw together- so easy but so yummy. This will definitely be on the menu for this week!
- Swooning over this fall scarf.
- With Fall just around the corner, I am loving all these fun Essie colors!
- I've been saying for some time now that I am dying to visit Chicago and after seeing this feature on The Everygirl I think I know where I'm staying.
- This quote is spot on.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!