Friday, October 25, 2013

5 on Friday



Happy Friday friends! Back at it this week for another round of 5 on Friday...

{one}
This week I received my first Relay Foods pickup! Relay foods is an online grocery store that offers fresh, local, and organic products to people in Richmond and greater surrounding areas. For the past few weeks they have been advertising one of their starter boxes for only $1 and this girl could not resist. This past Monday I picked up my yummy box full of fresh and local produce and could not have been more excited!

{two}
This past week I also attended my fist Boho Spinning Stuido class! If you've been a follower of Eloquently Emily for some time now, you know that I am a fan of spinning and make it to spin 2-3 a week at my gym. I was super excited to hear about a spinning studio opening up, especially one located just blocks from my house! Pictured above is AnnMarie and Shannon, the owners and starters of Boho Cycle Studio. Shannon also has a blog that I have followed for some time now and I couldn't be more excited for her and her partner in their new business. The class I attended was an early riser class at 6 A.M taught by Shannon, and honestly despite the frigid cold weather and early alarm clock... I loved it! The music was amazing and Shannon had an incredible amount of passion for spin and spreading its benefit to others. If you are in the Richmond area I highly suggest you check this place out, I am already looking forward to my next class!

{three}
 For one day this week I headed out of Richmond back up the mountains of Charlottesville to hit a few wineries with the most amazing group of ladies anyone could ask for. It was a wonderful day and I am truly blessed to have such amazing friends. (Yes that's me with my hand on my hip... typical post sorority girl.)

{four}
This past week I also celebrated someone very near and dear to my heart... my momma! When it comes to moms I could not have been given a better one. Happy Birthday to the woman I am lucky enough to call mom, you mean the world to me and more!

{five}
This weekend marks the first in a long time that I will be in Richmond off work but also without plans! I can't wait to sleep in, relax, hang out with my roommates, and have a little "me" time. 

How will you be spending your weekend?

Yours truly,
Emily

No comments: