Monday, July 22, 2013

Weekend Report

This past weekend I had to work so there wasn't much going on. The one exciting event from the weekend was grabbing dinner with drinks with my cousins who were in town for a lacrosse tournament. It's not very often I get to get together with them so a catch up was way overdue! 

While we waited for dinner we headed to The Boathouse and I snagged this amazing picture of the sunset. 
The Boathouse is right on the river and although we didn't eat dinner there, I have heard amazing reviews about their food!



 I also got a chance to wear all of my favorite bracelets to dinner:
Link: J.Crew Stone: CheBella Boutique Bangles: Nordstroms 

Of course I forgot to take picture of what I wore but I am hoping to remember to take some OOTD snapshots this week. 

Speaking of this week... its almost this girls birthday! As I've mentioned before, I am big on birthdays and am excited to celebrate with my friends this week AND this coming weekend. I am hoping the week will fly by and I have no doubt it will, given that I have something different going on every day. Dinner with a friend, happy hour celebration, laundry, spinning (x2), and mani/pedi date.... its going to be busy crazy week!


How did you spend your weekend?


Yours truly, 
Emily

No comments: