Monday, July 15, 2013

Weekend Report


This past weekend I drove down to Rodanthe, NC where my family had been all week on a huge family reunion/vacation. I unfortunately had to work last week but was able to take a half day on Friday and be down there just in time for happy hour. I was a little nervous before heading down because the news was reporting rain all weekend but, boy were they wrong! Saturday we had the most amazing weather at the beach and I am so glad I was able to get to spend all day on the beach with my family!

Obviously since we were in Rodanthe, we had to find the house from the movie! Lucky for us it was only a couple blocks down. (Sorry about the caption- I saved the picture off snapchat... yes I have snapchat, judge away)



Happy hour on the deck!



Beach time with my momma!



Family photo



Games with the family



Sunset as I was leaving the beach!

Sunday we had to be out of the house pretty early aka roll out of bed, car packed, and search for nearest Starbucks. I was back in Richmond around 10 and spent the day running errands, grocery shopping, and getting my apartment back in order. 

This week I am looking forward to getting back into my routine after so much traveling. I also can't wait to get back to spin and have a few runs planned! As for eating... last week I did great with eating clean and I am going to try and do the same this week. Also, this week I am also starting an antibiotic that you can't be taken with alcoholic, so no nightly glasses of wine for this girl!

Hope everyone has a fabulous week and Happy Monday!

Yours truly, 

No comments: