Sunday, December 2, 2012

Neiman Marcus at Target

Lets take a second to chat about Neiman Marcus at Target... because this girl has some serious needs from this new collection. I have yet to make to my local Target because I have been working all weekend but you can bet that I will be checking it out this week! Hopefully a few of these will be left by the time I get there!

I am loving this Tracy Reese blouse and think it would be SO cute with some black skinnies and nude pumps. Perfect for a holiday party!


A set of these desperately need to make their way into their my china hutch to have when entertaining guests

Tory Burch thermos... hello lover. 

Carolina Herrera Travel bags- I love all the different colors and sizes. Perfect for putting your make up in one and jewelry in another for traveling.

Absolutely obsessed with this Thom Browne blazer. It could be dressed down with a pair of loafers and boyfriend jeans or dressed up with skinnies and booties!


Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!

Yours truly, 
Em





1 comment:

Cat Simmonds said...

I ended up getting the Robert Rodrigues lace dress, GORGEOUS on! Two Tory Burch lunchbags, and the desert plates... Such a fun idea on NM and Target's part. Hope you get all your items :)