Monday, December 3, 2012

Better Late Then Never... Lets Talk Boyfriend...

Hey Y'all, so I am little late to pick up on this trend but I am absolutely loving it and pondering a pair to get for myself. No I am not talking a boyfriend... I am talking about boyfriend jeans! Girl, please... I am young, single, living in a new city and far from getting a boyfriend. However what I do want is a pair of boyfriend jeans that can be worn on weekends and easily transitioned from day to night. Here's a coupe looks that have led to my new obsession...






Anyone have any recommendations on brands or styles? 

Yours truly, 
Em






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love boyfriend jeans too! I have been dying to get a pair but I have been having a hard time finding the right fit-- I find being petite its hard cause they usually end up looking super big and saggy, ha! The hunt continues!