Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Where Has The Time Gone

Hello lovies! I am currently posting from the comfort of my own bed due to the fact that I am home sick from work! Sick the day after my birthday.... typical luck. However being sick and home has given me plenty of time to line up some posts for this week that I am looking forward to! 

First and foremost lets do a bit of catching up...
Over the weekend I traveled back home to MD to celebrate my birthday with my wonderful friends and family. It was absolute blast and I am missing them already!



It was a great weekend filled with lots of laughs and good times and getting great presents! Here are a few things I snagged on my birthday!
A keurig! I have used it everyday since Sunday and I am beyond obsessed.

I love this little bag and think it could be great as a makeup bag or even just to grab and go while running errands!

To go along with my new coffee maker, mom also got me a set of ikat coffee mugs! They are too cute and I cant wait to use them with my morning coffee.

My work friends also made my birthday extra special and surprised me with a few treats!
ECU purple and gold cupcakes

AND a sign above our office! Obviously I've made it known where I went to school ;)

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!

Yours truly, 
Em





3 comments:

Shannon said...

Sorry you are sick. Hope you feel better soon!

Melissa88Senick said...

Feel better soon. Love all the new items. Coffee mugs are super cute!!!

southerngirllivingthecitydream.blogspot.com

Allyson McGuire said...

Happy late birthday, and I hope you get to feeling better!