Thursday, July 26, 2012

A Spotlight On...

A few weeks into January I was still frantically searching for the perfect planner. I am someone who depends heavily on a planner and feel lost without it to plan my weeks and fill it with lots and lots of to do lists! My search finally came to an end when I discovered the amazing and cute planners from Sweet Tea Paperie.

Here is my link to when I first received my planner in the mail!

A few weeks ago I received an email from Amanda over at Sweet Tea Paperie requesting my new address and also letting me know she was going to be sending me a some new goodies, due to being part of their affiliate program! I was beyond excited to hear this news and even more so when my package of items arrived!


Inside along with a sweet hand written note was


I also received a monogrammed pen in pink and green that could not be cuter! Overall I LOVED everything and have already put everything to good use and am actually already out of the blank note cards included in the Carrie and Tuck Notebook! The Houndstooth note sheets have quickly become my go to for jotting down quick lists at work and I love that their stylish and cute- much better then a legal pad or post it. 

If you have not checked out Sweet Tea Paperie- I highly suggest you do so! Below I have included a couple things I have my eye and will be making their way into my basket very soon!

Acrylic Catchall Tray

A personalized Tumbler


Personalized Guest Towel

Again head over and check out all the amazing products from Sweet Tea Paperie!

Yours truly, 
Em


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you enjoyed the package :) It's always a fun project for me to send them out.

Boatman Geller said...

This is great!

Anonymous said...

I love the tray, thats sooo cool :)